Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by MazdaPepper [3886652] on in Graveyard.

49 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Control [3797240]

Let's not pretend you're trying to only help newbies. You're helping yourself as well and that's fine. 

 

As for me, I've been here for over 18 years. Started over more times than I can count. And I literally struggle with that friends list cap. That said, I still have a few people on there that no longer play the game because removing them wouldn't feel right. Especially the ones that have passed away. 

 

What you probably don't know is that a lot of scammers use the friends buying tactic to gain credibility. You sound like you genuinely are trying to help and I respect that. And I think a higher price is warranted. That said, a lot of rookies will be super happy. And it's a win-win.

 

I wish you the best of luck.