Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Kill Spree

Started by E1XD [3653279] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

189399 [189399] ×2

E1XD [3653279]

Hello 👋 

 

I was interested in knowing what the lowest level was to ever achieve the 500 Kill Spree. As far as I can find online, through my own research, the lowest recorded was someone that was Level 15 back in 2024. I don’t assume this is correct though... I was hoping to hear from someone who might be willing to share. The who isn't important, im just curious the lowest level to ever earn this achievement before. 

 

Thanks 😊

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

I don't have an answer for you, but it's a trivial goal to do it a level 1.  Level holding is a thing, and with enough Defense, anyone attacking you will do 0 damage anyway, so your low HP becomes meaningless.

You'd need a modicum of Strength and Speed to be able to defeat attackers.

But given enough training time, and time to accumulate networth, you can just buy this.

One important consideration is that there are people who watch for this kind of thing, and posting about the goal on the forums(any goal really, if it can be f**ked up by another player) is a good way to ask people to try to prevent you from achieving it.

A more meaningful version of it would be earliest 500 Kill Streak.  Meaning youngest age to achieve the merit.  This limits your training time and your time to accumulate networth.  But since Torn is pay to win, you could just buy this too.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

One of Torn's OG Legends completed this...

 

Level 1: someone [189399]

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=189399

 

Best Killstreak: 518

 

Their name has obviously since been taken by another player. 

 

That said, that's just one instance. And someone was a level holder. It's hard to say who was truly a certain level when they achieved the 500 killstreak. Your own example of level 15 is another extremely popular level holding point. 

Mentions: 189399 [189399]

Control [3797240]

If you have the battle stats it's doable even at level one as 'someone' proved. They got a lot of defends because when someone stealth attacks the game says 'someone attacked you'.

 

Most people would just buy people to attack them and lose in quick succession. As for a glass cannon build it's incredibly hard not to get that 500 streak broken.

 

Do you plan to level hold? 

E1XD [3653279]

Firstly, Thank you for all of your responses!

 

To Respond, I do plan to continue level holding for now. I've been holding at Level 1, reaching milestone after milestone. I didnt originally plan to level hold this long, but with each new milestone earned I feel more confident in my decision to hold. I have achieved the 500 kill streak myself, but I didn't "pay to win" to get it. I did have support from a few of my friends, but It was incredibly nerve racking because I knew anything could happen and I could be wasting so much energy and time that I would never get back. 😅

Thankfully I was able to accomplish this and I'm not going to lie, it felt incredible!! Especially since I'm level one and It toom days ti grind it out feeling my nerves increase 2x with each day! Many friends told me they didn't believe anyone at my level has done this, and I posted the research is found.

 

I did hear about the Famous "Someone" but I also was told they had several accounts and their achievement may not have been authentic. Obviously it's not me who knows better lol. 

 

The thing about being the youngest accound, I think youre right on about that. I guess youngest age would be more satisfying than lowest level. If I came into the game with a gameplay to do this from the start it would be interesting to see how fast someone could accomplish this at a young age. 🤔 Authentically of course. No cheaters 😅

 

I can't deny im a little bit let down learning I wasnt the first 😅 It’s alright though, I still feel really good about reaching it. Thank you again for all your feedback. Really Appreciate it! 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

So you recieved 250 losses and you didn't pay anyone?

 

That's not something to be happy about, just makes you a douchebag. 

Shooby [2510470]

The hypothetical fastest it can be done is pretty redundant.

 

 It basically boils down to whenever you have accrued a total of 12,500 energy to make the attacks yourself (hitting inactives to avoid retals) or whenever you can afford to buy the defends yourself (roughly 150m on the middle end of the defend cost).

Or a combination of both.

 

If you lay low, don't engage with people, don't war, etc.  you shouldn't ever really get attacked to break your streak.

 

 

E1XD [3653279]

I think the negativity is unnecessary honestly. If having having supportive friends makes me a douchebag then I'd hate to know what I'd be if I had to pay for good friends that want to see eachother succeed. Couldn't be me personally, but hey, your opinion matters. 😇 

 

My friends and I are happy about this, and we help eachother any way we can. Because that's what friends do, or thats what we do. I'm sure you've I accepted help from someone which inevitably lead to win for you somehow. Or maybe I should apologize if being new to Torn means that I might be less educated than others about a topic. At least I know there's a positive and engaging forum I can turn to. 😇Thanks again to those of you who had something meaningful to share. 

SonofCar [2837873]

So this account is marked for deletion. But it also has been inactive for 3000 days. Do these accounts ever actually get deleted

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

They used to, but not anymore. bogie likes to keep them around as a warning to others, like I do with the flies I swat in my back yard.

 

I will not be addressing the fact this is not actually an effective deterrent in either situation.

Shooby [2510470]

I think it's more for the purpose of keeping records than it is to be used as a deterrent. Easier to keep notes on an account that still exists.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Pretty sure this is the actual reason. I took creative liberty because brother SonofCar only asked if they get deleted, but not why.