Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdosing

Started by SirDerpin [3983580] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
SirDerpin [3983580]

Hey, new player here. I've read that Xanax has a OD rate of less than 4%, I just overdosed for the 4th time in 15 Xanax.

 

Is my account just really unlucky or is the rate much higher than I've read?

 

 

I've only had 1 successful happy jump so far. 

 

Any tips/thoughts appreciated.