Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script question] Opening chat with a player

Started by kontamusse [2408039] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
kontamusse [2408039]

I am writing a TamperMonkey script to manage rental.

When I send an extension offer, I normally send a chat message to the tenant. I would like that when I open the page of a property (for instance https://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=options&ID=4199658 ), the private chat of the tenants opens automatically. Then I would manually type or copy some text into the chat.

How do I open, and close, the chatbox with a specific user?