Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age 5000

Started by BurningWinters [1620580] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
BurningWinters [1620580]

I just wanted to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that five thousand days is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable torn citizens.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

 

Carry on making numbers go up. 📈