Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dog Facts Thread!!

Started by Trayson [1957483] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Trayson [1957483]

Very simple!! Just post your favorite dog facts!!

 

This thread is just for fun, but if I enjoy some of these I may do a random giveaway!! I am not wealthy so don't expect much haha.

 

I'll start!

 

Dogs don't actually need to sniff you to get a read on your scent profile. They get all the information they need from across the room! 

FenixStone [4007541]

Fun Fact! I have two dog with the same name. No I didn't do it on purpose, but I rescued another Buddy and added him to our pack.

Hope this counts. Love