One of my cars is able to race and complete races. However, since crashing in a race and losing three upgrades I can’t replace the parts as the workshop thinks the car is still racing. Can this be fixed? Thanks!
Started by Sethor [2916131] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
One of my cars is able to race and complete races. However, since crashing in a race and losing three upgrades I can’t replace the parts as the workshop thinks the car is still racing. Can this be fixed? Thanks!
You are currently using the car in a race, which is correctly blocking the upgrades. You can switch to another car for the current race and it should let you upgrade the car, is that not the case?
Hi, thanks for the reply. That race is finished. However I am still blocked from upgrades.
This should be fixed now.
Thanks!