Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MUN Support Group.

Started by JDWV [2029519] on in Stock Market.

6 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
wap [2034431]

Ha! I was waiting for a post like this. MUN is a total anomaly. It was so stable for so very long and then... BAM! I lost my butt on this one. Bought a lot of it right before it cratered. I have no clue how it fell off a cliff. Doesn't appear to be able to recover at all. Now I am just waiting until I have enough Six-Pack Energy Drinks to sell so I can dump the stock and hopefully break even. But even that's not a good strategy because it's not wise to sell Six-Pack Energy Drinks until right before the Halloween event. Six Pack of Energy Drinks are very low right now and will only get lower because of the Christmas Town event. Might be stuck with this stock for a while. I need therapy from that cat in your post please. 

Five [959585]

You have 14B NW and its gone down like 1.5%, so unless you went all in then a couple weeks worth of cans and you're in the green.

 

Also, while its true Six-Packs are at their highest pre-Halloween, if you can make a better return on that $, until Halloween next year (BB's etc) then its worth selling