Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3 Keepsakes!

Started by -Beesus- [1959482] on in Trading Post.

15 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Beesus- [1959482]

Hello! 👋

 

I am selling 3 2 keepsakes 🏆 🏆 🏆

 

1) Deft's Keepsake (I hope this doesn't kill our OBN dreams 💭) SOLD

2) DeKleineKobini (Sorry Wolverines 🐺)

3) CRLF's Keepsake (Last action 942 days ago and basically a Temu Omanpx 😭)

 

Message me if you are interested ✉️

 

[image: media1.tenor.com]

Patiently waiting for your offers

 

 

Ana [2233184]

“3) CRLF's Keepsake (Last action 942 days ago and basically a Temu Omanpx 😭)”

 

holy shit, I’m seriously getting old, when I remember me and CRLF back-to-back in the trenches defending SMTH in Fedded archives, and it was just the two of us. 

 

Damn. So it’s been that long. 

I’m really a grandma now. 

Rauhbautz [2108641]

There was a whopping 14-15m window to buy anything in this joke. Guess one needs to be connected or not have a life to participate. 

Cadvacado [491805]

Couldn’t get a keepsake? Or a life? ;) 

 

Edit* - this was for Beesus but my dumbass commented on the wrong post 🤦‍♂️

Edit** - realised it wasn’t Beesus who did the post it was you … i’m still a dumb ass

Rauhbautz [2108641]

lol, neither! 

 

I did get one last year for a faction-mate. But I do not recall them selling out that fast. This year, I literally went to refill my coffee and toast some bread, and missed the whole shebang!. Oh, well.

JustJanet [911066]

I felt like your salesmanship might need working.  You want to sell these things but it’s a keepsake commemorating a person you called, “basically a Temu Oman.”

 

rebrand her.  “CRLF! The OG Oman!” “CRLF! So. Oil she didn’t need vowels in her name!” “CRLF own a piece of Ancient Torn history!”