Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(-0%) brain icon

Started by Avery [2765920] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Avery [2765920]

Incredibly minor thing that could be a feature not a bug, but I've never personally seen it. Brain Icon is showing as a -0%. Nothing big but still feels worth pointing out. I've tried an icon refresh, and disabling TornTools.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have rehabbed, so there's no way to check this now. Please file a new report if it happens again.

 

Thanks!

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I expect this is a rounding issue, we need to round the percentage up. I'll see if Roman can check this for us.

 

Thanks.

Chi [2487971]


Won't rehab for a couple of hours if you want to check mine.

Edit: Hovering over the +/-% on the Battle Stats panel on the homepage, it shows -1% to [Stat] from Addiction, so it does look like inconsistent rounding.

Avery [2765920]

If there's still need for evidence of this, I've managed to hit 0% again, its another 6 hours before my next xanax :)

 

As Chi pointed out, it does show as -1% in the stats breakdown

 

mkarim [1309896]

For the 2nd time in 10 days, my Drug Addiction icon showed a -0 few moments ago from this post. 

I am currently flying for a rehab in Swiss if some of the staff would like to check it before it is gone.