Grave
Grave
Started by John_pork54 [3586982] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KIarkKent [2080813]
· 7 likes ·
Don’t make these posts. It will only prolong it.
Mentioned in this thread
John_pork54 [3586982] ×1
Don’t make these posts. It will only prolong it.
I mean you did place bounties 3 weeks ago, so it probably was you. If they got a bounty reveal they can prove it was or wasn't you.
The way I see it, this is good for you. You spend a little time in the hospital, and his training regime gets bogged down as he wastes E on you. I always look at these episodes as far worse for the attacker than the attackee…
Posting here was definitely the opposite of what you should do
I got told to
By whom? Just curious. Cause you might as well have painted a giant target on your back.
What you do is ignore it and let them get bored.
People can attack you constantly for no reason at all, you just need to keep enjoying the game.
Hard to do when you get pestered but aim to keep going so you can one day get revenge on those pestering you.
Ya got trolled. Bringing interpersonal issues and complaints to the forums will only make things worse. Same thing with putting them in global chat
I know Jarrod_wg IRL and he would never do this.
Where’s the evidence? Jarrod would never do this.
I would say there is an interesting forum post history and story behind why someone's faction got destroyed (by much bigger players than myself) here to tell
Moved to Graveyard per OP request.
He did keep bountying
I wonder whom it was that told them to make this post?
Hmm maybe your rude leader
I would like to speak to the management..........
14:17:52 - 06/12/25 You used 25 energy attacking John_pork54 and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
You also blamed me for getting another person killed
ou did bruh Jarrod_wg: Or got someone to Jarrod_wg: Stricken increased SonyaDragon's hospital time by 56.09%Jarrod_wg: Just saying this could be you Jarrod_wg: .....John_pork54: If you wanan assume that go ahead idc
No blame was assumed in that message exchange. You, that account, and your multi forged light bountied one of our members - unfortunately you've bit off more than you can chew, and doubled down on your behaviour.
The kind of behaviour that landed a 100k chain bonus on the faction you bought.