Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson: green screen returning

Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter

I posted earlier today about this, but then the issue went away so I removed my report, thinking it was a one time event. But now it's happenning again...

 

So, I'm doing arson crimes atm, idk if this also happens with other crimes.

 

When you do an action (breach, ignite, stoke etc) and you succeed a green drop down text appears. This text slowly turns to white.

If you don't close this text but scroll down on the page until the text is no longer on screen and then scroll back up again, the dropdown action gets re-activated. (i have not tested this on a red/orange outcome)

 

I tried to repeat this action on different occasions. it doesn't always happen, but it happens often.

I've cleared my cache several times, turned torn tools on and off. it makes no difference. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/rncpluR

 

When you scroll up and then down again, the screen stays white as it was.

Idk of it was intended like this. It certainly is not a big issue. It's just something I've noticed...

 

 

CrymeLord [2764328] Admin Staff

We'll consider this a known issue, non-trivial to solve due to how the page works. Thanks for noticing - it's just not something we'll fix in the foreseeable future (but still noted as a potential future improvement).