Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for-

Started by Gaz- [3576073] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Gaz- [3576073]

Hey all,

I am looking for a paid role as I need to earn money! A job where I could make some good money would be great all advice is welcome! 

  • Manual labor 4,842
  • Intelligence 5,428
  • Endurance 16,976
  • Total 27,246
  • I also currently have level 6 EE .

Thank you!