Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6th sense

Started by starlight3 [3997472] on in Paranormal.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
starlight3 [3997472]

We know that some humans have more stronger 6th sense than the others...

 

Just like me I don't really remember when it started all I know is, since I was little i could see,sense or sometimes I play with them that was my mother say.

 

Ok....

 

if I remember Im about 6 or 7 years old that time when it happen.

 

My mother comeback from work with a  present for me and my younger sister.

 

A doll with the same height with my sister.

 

We were so happy to have a new toy to play that we play with it whole afternoon.

 

Then my auntie and my mother call us from downstairs to eat dinner.my sister run fast to go down.but I stayed to tuck the doll to bed.then I go down. Then after we eat me and sister go straight upstair to play again but the doll is gone from where I left it.my sister thought I hide it but when I say I didn't she started crying my mom came and ask what's wrong my sister blaming me for hiding the doll my mother ask me where did I put i only point at the bed where I left it my mom know the house is a bit haunted so she just say to my sister that we will look for the doll 

 

 

We were looking for it around the 2nd floor but we cannot find it but when we're about to go down we found it beside the stairs.

 

how come we didn't see it when we go up,even when we look around the 2nd floor, room by room hello ? It's a big doll

 

And it's also impossible that someone move it cuz were all in the dinning area.im the last person in the 2nd floor,

 

And me and my sister is first to go up after dinner.

 

I didn't think much of it that time

 

after we found the doll we continue playing upstairs like nothing happen

 

But now everytime I remember it i want to smack in the head the younger me 😆

 

I still have more paranormal experience I tell you about it next time 😗

 

Why not Share your paranormal experience here👇

 

 

 

starlight3 [3997472]

Here's another one did you ever see a ghost before what do they look like?

 

Mine when I saw one it's a transparent ash grey and black like they're invisible transparent shit I can't explain it like you can see them but you can see the things behind them like they somekind of smoke.

 

Ok story time...

 

I'm from Philippines and it's the same house from the doll story my cousin was sleeping in the "duyan" and I was sleeping right under the duyan I woke up cuz my cousin was crying I try to swing the duyan to make him stop crying but he won't he keep crying louder and louder.

 

(My auntie went out to our neighbor house they celebrating bday)

 

So I go down to call my grandfather who's watching television.

 

He went up to take my cousin out from the duyan and Cary him trying to make him sleep again.

 

For some miracle my causin stop crying and sleep again so then my grandfather also sleep in the same room with us.

 

Then I suddenly woke up and I could see an ash feet right next to the duyan I'm not sure what it was (i'm still laying down this time) so I close my eyes then open it again to see clearly then I saw hair right infront of my face it's black and long so I close and open my eyes so I could make sure what it was then there it was a female ghost right through my face looking right to my eyes her hands like going to grab me but she just stay still not moving her skin is like ash, black veins and she's like air and bones.

 

I was so scared that time that I couldn't move or shout even though my grandfather we're just right next to me.

 

So I close my eyes tight count to 10.

 

Then I open my slowly.amd when I dint see her anymore I get up then woke my grandfather.i told him there's a ghost but his was like

 

"What you mean ghost, ghost is not real stop your nonsense and sleep!"

 

Then I laydown and sleep just what my grandfather told me 😆

 

Stupid me whHHHHH