Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Links Missing

Started by PurpleFire [2868362] Committee on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

 Not sure when it changed, it could have been a few weeks, maybe around the time the event logs were added to profile.
 
Several links no longer are available on profiles under actions, as I tab through with NVDA.
 
Here is the list that is read out when I arrow through:
Actions
Attack
Private message
Start chat
Send cash
Start trade
Place bounty
 
Arrowing through these links is not the norm, using the tab key or 'k' for link is by far the most commong way to navigate through areas like this. However, when using tab or 'K', two of the links are no longer available.
Start chat
Send cash
 
These were previously working and have been since I started playing. Only recently noticed them not working.
For most screen reader users, including myself, this is a major issue, as again using the arrow key in areas like this is not native and causes us to struggle with player interactions from this page.
 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

Meant to add, I did try Edge and Chrome, Windows 11.

I disabled all tools and extensions, I tried incognito/private.
Same result.
Restarting browsers did not change anything.