Anyone currently enjoying this murim/wuxia game?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Would love to create a cool android game
I think that this is the wrong thread?
You probably meant to post on here:https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=40&t=16517812&b=0&a=0
Edit: clicky wasn‘t clicky
And now for the OP:
Check this thread out:https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=40&t=16517324&b=0&a=0
Mentions: anybody trying Where Winds Meet?
Am waiting for the mobile version (sad, no PC anymore). Not sure if I like the story concept but will give it a try!
Honestly the murim/wuxia thing is really interesting to me, but the structure of the story just made it hard for me to really get into. Now I've uninstalled the game as it was taking up a lot of space and I just wasn't playing it enough to be worth it. Some people have been really enjoying the game though!
Mobile launched today! Dont skip the story, its REALLY good. Anyone wanna play together or add friend?
Haha am in game downloading!
Additional 19gb need to be download...
Whats your ign?