0
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Weav3r [1853324] Helper
· 9 likes ·
Considering that I temporarily fed it a public API key and all it's doing is repeatedly making API calls but not taking me past the login page, I'd definitely advise approaching this service with caution. Not sure what it needs …
Nothing compared to the morinoc script I'm using.
There are no tools or scripts approved by Torn, except maybe TornPDA and Torn Lite. Assuming it's this, it's not following ToS guidelines so take that as you will.
The fact that the word has never been uttered before on the Torn forums says a lot without even going there lol. Whoever is running/using it definitely know. See it mentioned once on reddit though.
Yeah, the only reference I found to it was on the Torn reddit.
By probably the only one clueless enough to not know better lol.
what is tyronic?
Based on the one comment I found on Reddit, it seems like some sort of dibs website for RWs.
It has two buttons, one takes you to personal stats page, other to attack page. It uses lots of filters from personal stats and YATA BS estimates. It’s not nefarious.
Sounds like what they'd want ya to think
Cubskins, i know what u tryna do here mate, sit back and relax
Moved to Graveyard - duplicate post.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16520425&to=26693594