Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Bug

Started by Mitsunn [3874070] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mitsunn [3874070]

I'd like to report a bug concerning the energy bar. I recently tried to jump (4 edvds and an ecstasy pill) but nothing registered on my energy bar. All my edvds are gone and the system says I received extra happiness but I didn't and the timer if there was one, never ran out so I know it's not that

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:14 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train. You got the gains based on your base happiness.

 


Closing the report. Thanks..!!

Mitsunn [3874070]

I did start the process on time. It didn't register on the energy bar that I had even done anything. It remained the same from taking the enhancers to the ecstacy pill. It never showed on the energy bar that I had taken anything and it didn't show when I jumped