Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My first GFX

Started by Nikunj_ [3871193] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Nikunj_ [3871193]

Hey folks, I have created my first GFX for torn but I don't know how to showcase it or sell it can anyone help or have any link where I can read about it? It would be a pleasure 

Nijil1 [2505777]

Hey Nikunj_ Welcome to the Torn Graphics Forum. 

 

To showcase your art, you can create a thread here, use an image hosting site like ImgBB or Imgur etc, to upload your work and post it in that thread. If you are on desktop you could even just drag and drop art work directly into the editor to post it. 

Pretty much the same goes for selling as well.

 

I do not believe there is any resources or guidelines on selling work, you can do what you need to within the rules of torn and its forums to sell stuff.