Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Zufiyy [3872638] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Zufiyy [3872638]

CHRISTMAS RAFFLE BY ZUFIYY❤️🎄

 

As stated, I wanna run a raffle/lottery for the Christmas that is really really closing now 

 

I'll just keep this intro simple cause I typing this in the middle of night and I quite sleepy rn.

 

Anyway, total ticket that will be available is 10000 with the price for each ticket is $10000/ticket.

 

$10000/Ticket 🎫 

Winner Announcement 🏆 - 12/25/2025

 

Yeah yeah, some would be saying if this is raffle/lottery of course you wanna make some money 💰 from it. I think I'll take 5% only from the raffle and the rest goes to the winner.

 

And to exciting you guys, Idk I think yeah idk. I'll also prepare a few xanny for people joining the raffle. NOT ALL WILL GET THE XANNY, but yeah I can prepare it.

 

I'll do wheel spin for xanny, and yeah hope you guys win it.

 

What else.....ou make sure to also put the message:

MCraffle..

 

Let's roll it and hope people join it. One more thing, if the ticket not reach the 10k, I'll just spin it and the money will just go the winner. Not gonna take any of it. Well bye and enjoy

 

Note: I said to keep it short but somehow it's too long like your love story that end up miserable 😖