Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SPGFX

Started by MF_Pikle [3490493] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

R0FL [1176547]

“In a world where bland graphics run rampant” 

 

then proceeds to drop examples of AI “art” 

 

this is not “GFX”. This is AI

 

This is exactly why maybe you think everything is bland. Because more people are using AI to generate their “artwork” rather than creating it using skill, imagination and creativity. 

 

Put down the AI prompts. Come learn how to actually make GFX :) 

MF_Pikle [3490493]

You're opinion is noted. I'm cheap, I'm effective, and frankly pretty good, though not great, and definitely not an artist, designer at best, monkey with some editing tools at worst.

 

I'm not claiming it to be art, it's just graphics. I got tools  and I mix some AI with some special effects and stuff. If that's not your jam, that's entirely ok. 

 

I appreciate the feedback.

Anon [1771528]

i for sure enjoyed my order from spidermun it was all custom work quick turnaround too and final outcome was better than abz whole portfolio