I thought playing blackjack wasn't a scam...it was.
Got scammed 18m easily....I'm gonna stop gambling...not worth it
Started by KitoRedFox [2362495] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I thought playing blackjack wasn't a scam...it was.
Got scammed 18m easily....I'm gonna stop gambling...not worth it
18m is such a good price to get out. Some have lost billions. :)
I have proved that Torn's Blackjack is significantly skewed to favor dealer based off of statistics:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16486332&b=0&a=0
oh no, your blackjack income!
Yeah the mods have laughed this off as crazy before. "its just RNG" etc. but i play a lot of roulette, and notice super longshot occurrences happen basically every night. Tonight it hit 0 twice in a row, 33 twice in a row, and 3 twice in a row. i guess the odds of that happening in 75 spins is like 0.0123%, but it didnt even raise my eyebrows im so used to it happening. noticed a lot of other stuff as well, its definitely not just a random number generator though
I'm still playing roulette tables for the 1,000 spins merit, just spend only minimum $10 per spin.