Hi
I wonder if you can help me please .. i think i have a bug with the map as o havent been able to find anything on it more or less from Halloween .. and i dont think thats right ..
Thanks.
Started by Shad0w-0 [2072416] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi
I wonder if you can help me please .. i think i have a bug with the map as o havent been able to find anything on it more or less from Halloween .. and i dont think thats right ..
Thanks.
City finds have RNG associated with them, you can increase the chance of item spawning by increasing your Awareness, however you are never guaranteed x number of spawns over y period of time. You can get unlucky and find nothing at all for weeks specially if you have few awareness upgrades. This is not a bug.
Also, I wouldn't say you haven't found anything since Halloween: