Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age 6666

Started by dunmugmeh [538353] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Markshark [2328279]

Congratulations Sir, 

 

An incredible milestone, one I am indeed, honored to have witnessed!

 

Wishing you many more pleasant occurrences of such numerically gifted alignments!

 

 

Kenergy [2804837]

How long did it take? Any help hints for others to undergo such an awesome milestone?

 

I'd like to get it in 1/2 the time, it took you, but I don't see a way to make it happen.... yet