Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Relationship

Started by Haikure [4019488] on in Roleplay.

7 replies · 304 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
datheplug [3917116]

I am looking for a husband and my name was supposed to be miss Bella but I accidentally did it wrong and I want a husband and do like rp sex

RemenKimi [2377900]

Marriage offer 💍😄

 

Looking for a FEMALE (yes, female 😌).

 

I pay the full island rent.

You handle the upkeep.

Daily login required (ghosts need not apply 👻).

 

+5000 happiness

No drama, no essays, just vibes.

 

If you’re active and breathing, DM me 😄