On a personal level, how much more or less lucrative was it for you to join a faction who does crimes 2.0 as opposed to just doing a PA in your old faction?
OC money making
Started by Dagsy1 [2874243] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Way more lucrative. Maybe not in individual payouts, but just in it being way more reliable to succeed. And it only can go up when we decide we're ready to tackle elaborate crimes. And for everyone below that level, it is way better too.
It's only a problem when you have people running full factions where everyone is in PAs, then you need really high success rates to maintain scope and profits.
Money is slightly more on average I would say.
But crime xp I imagine is also a lot more.
Money from the crimes themselves are pretty shit, but the extra nerve + CPR gains for OC 2.0 more than make up for it. Once you get to higher end OCs you actually make more than PAs iirc but it takes time. Basically, a question of if you want money now or if you want to invest in the future.
On average the payouts for the faction are better now I think, but we paid 35% to PA leads so as a PA lead myself with about a 2/3rd success rate I averaged about 500m a month, which is a bit more than I get now.
I like the variety in crime, although Right now I am too small to do level 8/9 for any payout unfortunately...
Considering how my crime skill is too low to do any good PA, OC 2.0 was great for me because of the nice variety in difficulties.
Going from making literally nothing from OCs to $4mil-$8mil for very little effort honestly feels incredible. Worth the grinding for that alone.