Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by axe631 [4007265] on in Properties.

1 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
axe631 [4007265]

As the title states looking to get married on here. Still low level (9) I am renting a ranch for next couple months I am active daily (multiple times) so should grow at a decent rate. I do have a bit of a gambling issue but I'm an earner so I'll make up my losses anyways if your looking to get hitched hit me up no need to be weird about it though I do hope you are active