Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[FFscouter] Script not working as before.

Started by Chrisppy [2603563] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Chrisppy [2603563]

I play torn on mobile using torn PDA and have installed the FF scouter script. When I first installed it it worked perfectly fine, hospital timers and travel locations all from the war page. But, ever since a month back me and two other guys in our faction, do not get this anymore. We still get the estimates, but the tool tips for war have disappeared. For context I’m using a fairly new iPhone and don’t have many scripts on.

xentac [3354782]

Have you checked the FF scouter settings on your profile page? Before halloween the war monitor was put behind a setting (as well as the FF chain button).

 

I prefer to use Torn War Stuff Enhanced anyway.