Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HIRING ANYONE!

Started by AntonkSyxx [2324892] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
AntonkSyxx [2324892]

Starting a fresh company aiming to help train up new players but everyone is welcome!

 

ENTRY LEVEL WORK! I'll except any stats. Pay starts at 2k daily and increases frequently.

 

NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY! I'm not at all rich, but I will personally make sure every new employee receives a "welcome" care package! (can be tailored to your request within reason)

 

APPLY TODAY!!! DM if you have any questions ;]