Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Secluded cabin missing

Started by HyperCanis [2864522] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

HyperCanis [2864522]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hi,

 

I have problem with burglary crime. In the list of possible residential crimes secluded cabin is missing. I have burglary maxed out so it should be there. I have the same problem on my mobile device as well as on my PC.

 

Here is the list of the burglary crime options I have available:

 

RESIDENTIAL:
Any Residential
Tool Shed
Beach Hut
Mobile Home
Bungalow
Cottage
Apartment
Suburban Home
Farmhouse
Lake House
Luxury Villa
Manor House

 

COMMERCIAL:
Any Commercial
Self Storage Facility
Postal Office
Funeral Parlor
Market
Cleaning Agency
Barbershop
Liquor Store
Dentist Office

 

INDUSTRIAL:
Shipyard
Dockside Warehouse
Farm Storage Unit
Printing Works
Brewery
Truckyard
Old factory
Slaughter House
Paper Mill
Foundry
Fertilizer Plant