Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event Time

Started by Toypurina [2373781] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Toypurina [2373781]

I’m unable to change my event start time for Slash Wednesday.  I assume this is because of Elimination.  However, as Elimination has a Torn wide start/end time, shouldn’t we still be able to change our event start:end time?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Ched to weigh in on this, I don' think changes are necessary here as the Elimination competition will not coincide with any other event next year.

 

Thanks!