Hello there!
While I'm enjoying some of the new changes this year, I'm going to be greedy and ask for a bit more:
An armory
Nothing fancy is needed. A simple armory for members of the teams to donate meds, drugs, etc if they wish. Think of it like a large community pot. Anyone can use what's donated at any time. Maybe make it so captains can toggle the ability to use on and off to prevent too much mooching.
When the competition ends or your team is eliminated, whatever was donated can be sent back automatically to the original donor.
This will allow for sharing resources similar to with factions and ranked war in a competition that usually goes without faction support. I think it would also encourage more people to participate (like noobs) without the financial burden to compete. Not to mention be extremely helpful when you're hot & heavy fighting and suddenly realize you're out of the right BB and can't make it to the market.
Thanks for the consideration. Yes its short & sweet, but I feel sometimes simpler is better.