Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bouncing temps

Started by GrannyPillow [3887154] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
GrannyPillow [3887154]

So a fight-for-fun between friends that I saw logs for recently resulted in an amusing result: a grenade that missed.

 

Laughing about this, we thought that should have a more fun outcome:-

  • Ricochet: Temp hits the thrower instead, or
  • Rebound: Your temp missed and is added to the opponent's inventory.

 

No reason, except more giggles. 

Elizabeth [2339829]

I mean... I think any opportunity for someone to accidentally blow themselves up is hilarious. But I think that would be the one named "Rebound"

 

As for the other, nope. You can't really put the handle and pin back once you pull and throw