Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Rules Issue

Started by Austral [2266615] Committee on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Austral [2266615] Committee Committee

Whenever I login I keep getting the flashing torn rules, then I click "I agree to torn's rules" then it goes away while logged in, but then when I login again it comes back. This happens every time I login for the last couple times where it doesn't seem to register that I'm accepting the torn rules.