Free Rides Available: 0 — Come Get Happy, Sweetheart
Hey Torn City! I’m serving +250 Happiness Free Rides straight from the Amusement Park, and honestly?
If you’re not boosting before you train, you’re basically doing push-ups with ankle weights for fun. Let me fix that for you.
💥 Why Ride With Me?
+250 Happy instantly.
Think of it as emotional support… but legally purchasable.
Zero booster cooldown.
This special does not touch your booster timer — use it whenever you want. Pre-burst, post-burst, mild life crisis, I’m here for it.
Reliable & repeatable.
You know what you’re getting every time: a clean +250 Happy boost right when you need it.
💰 Pricing — Because Even Chaos Has a Rate
Base cost: $700,000 per ride
(Negotiable, but don’t come at me with “200k?” unless you want the Look™.)
I also accept tradeables at current market value:
• Plushie sets
• Exotic Flower sets
• Xanax
• Other easy-to-move items — if it flips fast, I’m listening.
🤝 How to Book Without Summoning My Wrath
1. Mail me with “250 HAPPY” in the subject.
2. Tell me if you’re paying Cash or Item.
3. Send the agreed payment.
4. I’ll slap that boost on you the moment I’m online.
My hours are chaotic, unpredictable, and fueled by caffeine, but I always deliver.
If I’m offline, go ahead and mail + pay — I’ll hit you with the happy boost as soon as I pop back in.
**Train harder. Level faster.
Get happy. Stay dangerous.**
The ride’s open — hop on, darling.
Shoutout to Roxie327 [2839911] for helping make the forum thread!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13:36:02 - 27/12/25 HaychyBaby sent $2,000,000 to you with the message: Keep the change haha
-
13:32:29 - 27/12/25 You used 10 / 390 job points on Free Ride increasing HaychyBaby's happiness from 4,525 to 4,775
-
13:32:36 - 27/12/25 You used 10 / 380 job points on Free Ride increasing HaychyBaby's happiness from 4,775 to 5,025
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
05:45:00 - 29/12/25 ColdLand sent $8,000,000 to you with the message: 15 rides
-
05:45:03 - 29/12/25 You used 10 / 390 job points on Free Ride increasing ColdLand's happiness from 1,056 to 1,306
-
05:45:46 - 29/12/25 You used 10 / 250 job points on Free Ride increasing ColdLand's happiness from 4,556 to 4,806
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mentions: Roxie327 [2839911]