On 10/20/25 I hit 50b stats (that's 20/10/25 for you Non-American folks). That thread can be found here. Today I've hit 100b stats.
21:48:38 - 11/12/25 You changed your displayed honor bar to Shredded
Kind of crazy that 100b stats doesn't get you in the top 100 anymore. I believe i moved to rank 108 at around ~92b stats. I wonder where rank 100 is.
Special shout out to my faction, friends and those who keep pushing me to improve.
Other notable achievements from this month- becoming a father, top 20 defends, beef settled with enemies who are on my elims team, etc.
Highest # of attackers on me at once 15:30:51 - 10/12/25 Greenbastard (and 16 others) attacked you [view]
fight log- https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=9bb519af15151613922310e8dd01a624
Who said life was the 5th stat? 781 life did pretty well in that log!
Comment something nice, a goal you have, or your favorite part about being a parent to qualify for some thread dividends.
Mentions: 50b stats achieved