Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Map editor broken....Again....

Started by Evil_Hamster [794548] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Evil_Hamster [794548]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools DISABLED.

 

Pretty much the same as this post from 2 months back that seemed to be fixed.

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16506532&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26740610

 

But it is back again with vengeance.

 

Random sections of my map are now missing, parameters no longer work (teleport)

 

And trying to replace or rebuild, the pieces disappear.

 

Missing bits

 

 

 

Missing:

 

 

Dead Parameter

 

More missing

 

 

I can post A LOT more images but I hope you get the picture.

 

 

Mentions: CT Editor - ruining my life

Penetration [2340613]

It was never fixed. Last report is still confirmed. Though I support reiterating this as CT is right around the corner and it is likely every single map that had been edited in the last few months is broken.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The report is still marked confirmed and is sitting in dev's queue. I have sent them a reminder to address the issue.

 

Thanks!