Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shorter Elimination

Started by THX [2430842] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
THX [2430842]

You may love or hate Elim, but I think many people can agree with me when I say it's a bit of a drag. I would like to see a shorter elimination. By reducing Entering period by a day, voting 24 hours, and reducing starting lives to 30 instead of the current 50, cutting it down another 2-3 days.

 

Perhaps this could motivate more players to join the event as a side effect due to not having to spend a week in the hospital.