I kind of messed my merits up and am thinking about doing a reset. But before I spend the points I've been hearing that torn gives out a free reset around Christmas time? Is this true? If so I'll save my points, but I just wanna be sure before I spend points.
Merit reset
Started by BeardyRL [3986977] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mutley [588278] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Q&A. Yes, you get a yearly merit reset.
Yes they do
It is true, don't spend your points!
Moved to Q&A.
Yes, you get a yearly merit reset.
When will that happen
New years day
Thanks
04:34:15 - 25/12/24 You received a seasonal gift: Free merit reset
Christmas day
Edit - or boxing day?
22:43:52 - 26/12/23 You received a seasonal gift: Free merit reset