Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

D&N Reborn

Started by Michi [1922819] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Michi [1922819]

So years ago before some of you guys were born, we did a large collab auction.

Of course I was part of this auction as MysticBix.

 

I have been working on some solo pieces and have been planning something but I wanted to see who would be interested in trying something like this again. If there isn't enough traction then of course I'll do my own thing and see where it goes, but back then we had a good group that came together and collaborated well. I'm sure there has been collabs but I don't know if there has recently been anything as large scale, I think it would be cool to bring this forum some more traction. The conditions will be:

 

-This will be a open auction for different skill levels. Gurus, Veterans, Intermediate, and Beginner.

-This will be advertised in the newspaper, trade chat, discord, etc.

-There will be NO buyouts

-Min Bids start at 5 mil

-There will be a 30 day grace from the time we announce that we will officially do the auction to give people time to save up.

- All money will go directly to the artists. Nothing will be shared. What you get it what you get.

 

I won't announce myself as the lead of this but I'm open to putting in the effort with the help of someone else that would like to step up.

 

So what will it be, you scared?

 

Mentions: Dream & Nightmare ENDED