Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inventory Item Lock

Started by TheEmpress [2299206] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
TheEmpress [2299206]

I feel like a function to be able to lock items so that selling them in the item market or putting them into bazaars would make it easier for players.


I know there is a select all button but if players don't want certain items to be selected and could lock or unlock them, then the select all function would be a lot more useful.

 

They would stay locked in the inventory so you can't use them or sell accidentally unless u manually.

 

There are alot of traders and flyers that could make use for this so I thought I would bring it up.

Feel free to list any additional Pro's and Con's 

 

please and thank you