I've been waiting to buy them
Do the new black market items restock?
Started by Imgrinding [3436978] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
I would imagine they follow the same restocking schedule as any other items.
Maybe they just take longer? Thanks for the reply
I dont believe that any have restocked yet
9hours no restock T.T
I suspect if player never sell the contrabands to npc the number of contrabands in circulation in torn world never fell below certain number, no restock will occur.
They do. Both insulin and bear gall restocked in Canada at various times today, just to give one example of a close-by destination.
Cheers.