Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple 99k happy jumps

Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
TEXANS [2272745]

Has anyone tried doing multiple max or almost max happy jumps in a row minus the gym loss?

 

Working at a 10 star music store I could save up 200+ days worth of points, trade it in for 99k happy and I am all ready for a happy jumps but now I have no booster cool down i didn't use edvdbut instead  I can use fhc x5 .

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I'm not an expert in happy jumps. But it sounds very expensive and very inefficient to me.. 

 

People are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong here...

 

You're talking 200 days per jump and at least double if not triple the cost. 

 

5x FHC's give you 750E, so it'll allow you to do 1.75 jumps at once. But FHC's also cost 14mil each, compared to 4mil per DVD. 

 

It would be cheaper to just do two jumps with DVD's back to back, and you wouldn't have to wait 200 days. It would even be cheaper to do 3 DVD jumps for more gains, even if you failed one of them. 

TEXANS [2272745]

through the year you could train however you want, but once a year once you collected 2000 job points at the music store that's 200 days of saving points +/- assuming your company stays a 10 star. On that day you trade in 2000 points for 100k happy and use your booster cool down for FHC and if your faction perk for booster cool down is maxed that puts it at I believe 48 hrs you could use 8 fhc (1200 E / 112M ), point refill ( 150 E / 850k )and the original 1k energy and finally the xanax (850K) for 250 more E and in my case I get 200 E through the stock MCS, so I'm looking at 2800 E used when  your happy is 99k. 

 

Just wondering if it's ever been tried and if the roughly 115M is worth it once a year.

DonGong [3960421]

If you instead jump efficiently with edvds you'll be out of jump range after a few months, well before you've saved up those 2000 points. You can still use the happy boost for your regular training of course, but after 200 days you should have enough stats to make stacking energy not worth it.

TEXANS [2272745]

So the only real reason someone would join a music store is for the gym exp. I'm trying to think of ways to use the 50 happy for 1 job point special and the only thing I came up with is using it in place of the edvds so you don't have to use up your booster cool down.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I did 9x fhc pm steal jumps for 6 months or so.

 

What exactly is the question here?

 

99k jumping on a full e bar with NO STACK with fhcs instead of DVDs is valid until 12m stats.

 

Above 50m the gains are closer to like 2 days' worth of training, so if you have happy available and fhcs to spare and gym perks are enabled that you don't usually have, and maybe you're reading a gym gains book idk, 99k may be worth it (no stacked e tho, use it as a 99k happy hop not jump).

TEXANS [2272745]

awww ok ok I see now, so I could still utilize the happy job perk but with no stacking, so thats 150 full e bar, 1200 e with 8 fhcs, point refill 150 e, I get 200 E through stocks, and finally xanax 250 e.

So I am looking at 1950 E spent when happy is 99k roughly minus the gym loss each train but then again you get 500 happy with each FHC. Im sure its not significant so no big change. 

 

The question or rather just a discussion is whats the best way to use the happy in exchange for job points since it frees up your booster cool down.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

99k jump is the best way to use the happy, hands down. Save up for it and time it right. Don't forget the newsletter!!! And eggs.

 

The happy after the fhcs is roughly the same as if you don't use fhcs.

 

First steal off me with 2 FHCs used:

20:11:23 - 20/06/24 Maddogbarker successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on you decreasing your happiness by 24,980

 

First steal with 4 FHCs used plus refill:

20:22:17 - 23/06/24 ChipsNCookies successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on you decreasing your happiness by 24,981

 

First steal with 5 FHCs used plus refill:

20:35:35 - 26/06/24 Maddogbarker successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on you decreasing your happiness by 24,581

 

First steal after 9 FHCs plus refill:

15:02:57 - 29/09/24 DiltBiffent successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on you decreasing your happiness by 24,855

TEXANS [2272745]

Thanks for the info!!! 

 

I guess doing the poison mistletoe if far better and more efficient than let's call it .......music happy jump? lol 

 

How profitable is selling your happy? I guess that's basically what you're doing if it's all planned out. 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

IDK I paid for my jumps. Anywhere from 5 DVDs to 12 DVDs per jump. Plus the PM which was $40m each at the time (it's now more, much more).

 

I am currently in a property broker and save my points for 99k jumps (or close enough) or overdose happy refills.

 

Happy from job points is perfectly fine to use for 99k jumps as a spare source of happy whenever's you have a spare 9 fhcs or whatever. There's really no rules.