Welcome to The Peppered Mill.
Currently looking for players capable of tier 8oc with 90% payouts.
This faction is purely for getting as many people the peppered merit as possible. This merit is for firing 1m rounds at your opponent, and will take ages, except for 1 of 2 things....
A neutrilux 2000... good luck with that...
or
An Egg Propelled Launcher... which I have...
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
To obtain the merit you will need to join the faction and pay the fee currently set at...
Free... That's right I'm doing it for free
Some rules
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
1, Remember to share nicely. Share the egg launcher nicely amongst yourselves. If someone is using it please be patient and arrange your turn in chat.
2, Treat others in the faction with respect
3, We are part of OC 2.0 please help grow the faction by joining when possible.
Perks
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Perks to stop drugs hurting too much...
Faction: + 21% drug addiction mitigation and side effects reduction
Faction: + 6% drug overdose risk reduction
Faction: + 28% drug addiction gain reduction
Faction: + 8 travel item capacity
I'll upgrade these as respect grows...