Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adi - Item Seller and Trader

Started by Adi69singh [3985389] on in Trading Post.

42 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Adi69singh [3985389]

 

Welcome to  Adi's Quick Mart !

Here you can browse items I have for sale and check what’s currently available. I update stock regularly, so the bazaar is always a good place to start.

If you’re looking to sell items to me, direct trades are the proper way to contact me. I handle trades consistently and respond clearly if I’m interested.

___________________________________________________________________

Items for sale(Bazaar) -

  • Stock available for sale is listed in the bazaar. here is the   LINK

  • Prices reflect current availability and demand, and are generally cheaper than Item Market.

  • Bazaar updates frequently as items move in and out

___________________________________________________________________

I also buy items -

  • Please check my Price List before trading.
  • I buy items via direct trade
  • DMs are open for offers

  • I will always respond clearly if I am buying. If I’m not interested in a particular item, I will let you know.

___________________________________________________________________

Availability

  • You can start the trade whenever i am online.

  • You don't have to message me before starting trade specifically.

  • I will not be available For Trade during ranked wars. and of course when i am Travelling.

___________________________________________________________________

Safe Trading

  • All trades are safe; I do not mug

  • All trades are conducted fairly and safely.

  • If you have any questions about trading safely, feel free to ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note For New Players -

Torn trading is mechanical, not personal.
If you’re unsure how something works, ask  and I’ll answer if I can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A receipt is provided with every trade.

If a trade went smoothly, feel free to leave feedback on the thread.
Thanks for stopping by !!