Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

avatar

Started by Delphine [2866795] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Delphine [2866795]

I wish the avatars were much more attractive. All armor/clothing could be in the functional slot or appearance for clothes. So you could wear 2 full sets.

Also  hair and faces and body shapes all make me think of transformers due to their boxiness. I wish they were more appealing looking. I do value all of the clothing styles but not all cover armor.