Device: samsung SM-A045F Android: 14 App version: 2.3.15
Hiya I've completed the driving licence course but it's not displaying none of the driving crimes. It's been few.weeks.now can you sort this.
Started by JohnyNomad [3991859] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-A045F Android: 14 App version: 2.3.15
Hiya I've completed the driving licence course but it's not displaying none of the driving crimes. It's been few.weeks.now can you sort this.
That’s for some crimes in Crimes 1.0 (GTA & Drug Trafficking if my memory serves me right). You’re on Crimes 2.0, that education doesn’t affect anything.
So I've done the course for nothing then?
Correct, yep.
You received work stats for it, and it counts toward completion of the Bachelor’s degree.