Im not sure how this works so I'm asking here. For dukes dumps during Xmas time. Say he dumps at xx:xx:xx and someone else dumps a bunch of garbage at xx:xx:01 do we find their garbage first or is dukes stuff still on top? I have no idea how it works so I figured I'd ask before wasting a sht to of E like I've already done just to find a bunch of crap I could find during any other day.
Dukes dumps
Started by Killingyou1st [2955772] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Every day between 9 and 10 TCT, Shirley Prima Dante Calabrese, aka Duke, will start dropping items of value into the dump. He'll begin on the 14th with 10,000 bottles of Christmas spirit, as is tradition, with more dumps scheduled randomly throughout the day. Searching the dump costs just five energy, so it's often well worth your time to throw a little green this way in the hope of claiming something decent. Contrary to popular belief, the best dump items tend to float to the top, so anyone looking to screw up Duke's charitable efforts with a huge donation of Coche Basurero's would be advised to dump valuable items instead.
From the newspaper, how affective or how well it works is anyones guess, but its not all going to be sitting on top for the first people to come a long. Edit - To add, that the more that is found, there is less in the pool to find, which many do not keep in mind.
I'll stick with less risky returns on my E.