Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT and Keys

Started by Dcnt_Cee [3892668] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Dcnt_Cee [3892668]

Am I doing it the wrong way or is it just a thing of luck to bump into keys? I mean I've come across a lot of bronze, silver and gold chests but there have been no keys to unlock them.

 

Is there any designated place to find those keys? I need y'all's help, please...