Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas town

Started by _ASUNA_YUUKi [3767921] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

_ASUNA_YUUKi [3767921]

Well is anyone else have problem using the Christmas town  control (joystick type of that moves your charector)

I know I'm noob but still stucking in one map for 6hr isn't something funny anymore, if anyone have solution for this please comment or dm I'm not against anything just looking for solution to that problem